Jessie and Ollie Scholarship
Blue Flower Scholarship
Davidson County Water Scholarship
ETA BETA BETA CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
Hoke S. Myers-Thomasville Civitan Club Scholarship
R.L. Pope Scholarship
Thomasville Rotary Club Scholarship
Thomasville Jaycees Scholarship
- 2.5 – 4.0 GPA range (3.0 GPA and higher are welcomed if the top 20 is 3.0 and higher)
- Extracurricular Activities/Community Involvement
- College Acceptance Letter & Commitment
- STEAM career path focus
- Does NOT have full coverage for college (scholarship, financial aid, both)
Community Service Scholarship Fund
- Watch for scholarship scams. There are many scam artists who try to make money off gullible students.
- Watch deadlines like a hawk. We will never know how much scholarship money is lost simply because the applicant missed the deadline.
- Your schools of interest are important sources of scholarship information. Check their websites or contact the financial aid office for information on specific scholarships the school offers.
- Search, Search, SEARCH! Persistence is the key to getting a scholarship. Free scholarship searches are available at