Message from the Thomasville High Administrative Team
The Thomasville High School administrative team is committed to providing all of our students with the best educational opportunity possible. It is our mission to ensure that the needs of our students, teachers, parents, and community are met to the best of our ability.
Each day our team works to form solid relationships with our stakeholders because we understand that it “takes a village” to raise a child. We are proud of our Thomasville “village” and thankful for the support we’ve been given, this year, on our journey toward excellence.
The THS administration is working to create a school culture that encourages students and staff to grow and be their best each day. It is our mission to maximize the potential of all of our students through rigor, relationships, and results.
What this means for our daily work:
- We will ensure that teachers provide engaging lessons and that students participate in rigorous coursework that prepares them for a bright future. College and career readiness is the goal.
- We will work to build positive relationships with students, teacher, parents, and community by being open, visible, and accessible.
- We will work to ensure our students and staff not only have a safe and orderly environment, but a culture that embraces everyone.
- We will work to increase achievement and growth by working closely with both teachers and students.
- We will approach leadership with passion understanding that we have the opportunity to change lives and sculpt the future.
- We embody the idea and live out the mantra that at Thomasville High School - WE ARE SUCCESS.