Students - Get Organized
Use what you have to get organized. You do not need to get money for all kinds of tools.
Here are some tips to help you get organized:
- Clean your space and bags at least weekly.
- Clean out your book bag so that you know where your things are.
- Clean around your home work space when you are virtual so that you know where your stuff is that you need for online classes.
- Have some paper and pencil ready even on line so that you can write down important ideas.
- Put paper copies of things in folders.
- USE GOOGLE DRIVE!!!
- Make FOLDERS for online work and online notes.
- Make a folder for each class.
- Use your calendar that is in your email for due dates.
Watch how to create folders in Google Drive:
Watch how to use Google Calendar: