Students - Learn How to Ask the Right Questions
Your teacher does not magically know what questions that you still have. TAKE CHARGE of your own learning and ask questions about topics.
When should you ask?
- When something does not make sense to you
- When you want to make sure you get it
- When you are curious about a topic
How should you ask?
- Unmute the microphone and ask out loud (if you are not afraid)
- Raise your hand and speak
- Send an email (if you are shy)
- Type in the chat
- Go to the "office hours"
- Schedule a time outside of class with the teacher
Watch this about not being afraid to ask questions: